Memorial Day – May 25, 2009
Let’s take a moment to praise God for those individuals who gave their lives while fighting to save ours.
Let us prepare ourselves for Pentecost this Sunday.
1. Pentecost services will be held this Sunday, 31 May, 2009. Morning prayers begins at 9 am with Holy Qurbana starting at 9:30 am.
2. Interested in the Missions Trip – Applications are sent out. There are two trips this year, Texas (in June) and Kansas (in August). Email Dn. Mat Alexander.
All other grades excluding grade 10, please contact your Sunday School teachers.
Grade 10 will be taking the Diocese exam.Visit the Sunday School Web site for more information.
May 31 – Pentecost Sunday, Sunday School Sunday
Special thanks to Mr. Joykutty Detroit for providing the Orthodox Sabha Panchamgam.
1. The Annual Family & Youth Conference will be held on July 15 to July 18, 2009. For more information, visit the Web site.
2. Missions Trip – MGOCSM wants you to serve on the Missions Trip for Summer 2009. You must be 18 and over to participate.
**There are more spots available for Texas – June trip, contact Dn. Mat Alexander and Mr. Diju Skariah quickly.**
Please keep the following events and individuals in your prayers:
- Church Consecration
- Bishops, Priests, Deacons, and Seminarians
- President Obama and his team, World Leaders
If you have any other prayer requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.