World Prayer Day will be held at our church at 10 AM next Saturday, 7 March. All proceeds will help the people of Papua New Guinea.
This Sunday, it will be the Second Sunday of the Great Lent: Sunday of the Leper.
- Learn more about the Sunday of the Leper (provided by St. Mary’s Orthodox Syrian, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Lenten Bible Readings for Week 1 and Lenten Prayer
- Quotes from the Church Fathers on Fasting
1. On Saturday, February 28, at 6 PM, there will be a prayer meeting at Mr. Koshy Panicker’s home.
2. Holy Qurbana will be conducted in the Malayalam language on Sunday, March 1, 2009.
3. World Prayer Day will be held at our parish on Saturday, March 7, 2009. Please keep this event in your prayers.
4. Volunteers are requested to help out with the cleaning of the church on Saturday (7 March) 2 PM.
- Sunday of Leper – Icon (provided by Greek Orthodox Church)
Special thanks to Mr. Joykutty Detroit for providing the Orthodox Sabha Panchamgam.
1. North Jersey & Rockland MGOCSM will host a Lenten Retreat on Saturday, March 7, 2009, from 10:00am – 3:00pm at 1231 Van Houten Ave,Clifton, NJ.
2. The Annual Family & Youth Conference will be held on July 15 to July 18,2009. For more information, visit the Web site.
3. Missions Trip – MGOCSM wants you to serve on the Missions Trip for Summer 2009. You must be 18 and over to participate.
For more information, please contact Anoop Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|His Grace Thomas Mar Makarios passed away on 23 February 2008. We humbly thank Thirumeni for his kindness and love that he has shown to our parish and diocese as well as to the Church.|
The late His Grace Dr. Thomas Mar Makarios at our parish. Mr. Joby Varghese censing the altar and His Grace.
Clips from the funeral service in London, UK – Feb 2008
|Vattasseril Geevarghese Mar Dionysius is popularly known as Malankara Sabha Bhasuran (The Great Luminary of the Malankara Orthodox Church) which our Church has bestowed on him in recognition of his rich contribution to Malankara Orthodox Church. Vattasseril Thirumeni was a man of prayer, determination and dynamism.>> Learn more, visit the St. Mary’s Orthodox Church at Faridabad.Source: St. Mary’s Orthodox Church Faridabad|